- PO awarded for winery
- PO awarded for MBR
- PO awarded for Egg Processing plant
- Student Housing
- May 2012 Lee County Landfill
- Nov. 2011 Ford-Brasil
- Dynatec Installation recieves Award
- Landfill Leachate Pilot Awarded
Archive - 2011
- Dynatec Provides Membrane Bioreactor System for Red Pump Elementary School
- General Motors Cactus Plant
- Hi-Rate MBR process with RO purification
- Municipal Landfill Leachate
- Dynatec Receives Contract to Provide Membrane Bioreactor for Triadelphia School
- Concentrated Phosphate Producer
- New MBR project awarded
- Dynatec Receives PO for Anaheim Recycling Project
- MBR Startup
Dynatec to install Hi-Rate MBR process with RO purification WWTP for a Meat Processing facility.
Dynatec was recently awarded contract to provide a membrane bioreactor followed by reverse osmosis filtration for a new Ham processing facility.
The system is designed to reduce the organic content (BOD and COD) as well as the solids content TSS and TDS of the incoming waste stream to achieve the final treated water discharge standards suitable for reuse in a cooling tower and subsequent sewer discharge.
- This page can be found in the following news feeds:
- Dynatec News