Membrane Cleaning Chemicals
Dynatec offers a variety of chemicals specially developed for membrane cleaning. Please contact us if you are interested in enhanced chemical cleaning of membrane systems. These chemicals are solid in a variety of container sizes.
In this section
- Mem CB
- This is an anti-complexing agent used to encapsulate metal complexes and is particularly effective in the presence of EDTA. This product, ahead of a UF or MF system, allows metals to be separated by the membrane. It is used at concentrations in the range of 200-500 mg/L.
- An alkaline membrane cleaning chemical for use for removal of organic and biological contaminants. This cleaner can be used for Microfiltration and ultrafiltration systems. This is a very cost effective product. The normal mix concentration is 1% in water.
- Memcleen A
- This is a very effective cleaner for mineral scale removal particularly iron, hard salts or scale from water hardness. This is an acid-based cleaner already buffered for use without pH adjustment. The cleaner also contains other compounds to aid in the removal of foulants from a membrane system. The normal mix concentration is 3% in water.
- Memcleen B
- This is a cleaner for removal of organic fouling and does not contain chelating agents. It is a high solvency caustic cleaning solution normally used at 1-2% mix concentration.
- Memcleen S
- This is a very effective product for removal of silicone or polymer fouling. The product can be used at up to a 10% concentration in water.
- Silicone-based defoamer chemicals are unsuitable for use with membrane systems. Memdefoam provides a suitable alternative.