Membrane Bioreactor for Sanitary Wastewater
Dynatec’s membrane bioreactor is built on industrial experience that began in the 1970's to produce a robust, compact MBR for municipal wastewater.
A Dynlaift MBR system delivers the best performance witht the lowest energy and operating costs for any bioreactor system produced today. Combining durable technology with innovative engineering, DynaLift MBR's provide:
- Out of basin flexibility
- Rugged long service life
- Industrial-grade membranes
- Lower Operating Costs
- Easy installations and retrofits
- Better performance
- Safe and healthy environment
- Easy accessability
Low Cost of Ownership
DynaLift MBR systems lowers the total cost of operation:
- Features modular equipment design for easy installation and startup
- Less cleaning chemicals required
- Compact out of basin design needs less space
- No hoists or cranes required
- Long membrane life reduces replacement costs
- Automatic cleaning requires less operator time
- Requires lower cost tankage
- Eliminates saftey concerns surrounding the maintenance of immersed membrane systems
Safe & Healthy Environment
Completely sealed within tough, protective vessels, DynaLift membranes never move.
- Permanently sealed design
- Rigidly supported tubular membrane prevents breakage
- Automatic cleaning systems
- No odors or smells
- No exposure to waste or mixed liquor above tanks
When you need consistently high quality effluent, consider Dynatec Systems' MBR Wastewater Treatment Systems. You can lower your capital and operating costs with a single, compact system requiring minimal operator attention.
The out of basin membranes allow for easy retrofit to any bioreactor configuration (circular, rectangular, above or below ground), since the membranes are installed outside the reactor. Frequently, the existing infrastructure and building space can be reused with little or no changes.
The membrane system is easy to expand, since the out of basin configuration allows for simple addition of more membranes, or membrane skids.
The highly efficient membrane filters provide an absolute barrier between bacteria and the effluent. They eliminate filamentous bacteria problems, sludge bulking concerns, and concerns over highly variable organic loads. Membrane filters treat load fluctuations regardless of concentrations to produce consistent, dependable effluent.
The MBR System eliminates many of the unit processes associated with conventional treatment systems. The bioreactor tanks degrade constituents normally considered recalcitrant and they eliminate solids carry-over from occurring, allowing long sludge retention times.
The system produces water free of bacterial contamination and suitable for reuse. The membrane filters can act as a biomass separation process as well as a filter to meet low phosphorous limits with the supplemental addition of metal salts.